Short-scale fans rejoice! This beautiful Fender Mustang in its Olympic White finish hails from 1965, and with the exception of a refret has remained in its original condition! All hardware, tuners, plastics, and electronic are original to the guitar. A comfortable Medium C neck profile is easy-playing and nicely broken-in, and the single coil pickups have great output with some Strat-like response and clarity. The refret with larger fret wire makes an already inviting guitar that much more playable and engaging.
Overall condition is Very Good, with some lacquer checking and play wear throughout. The original case is in excellent condition, albeit just missing the center latch.
- Original Olympic White finish
- Maple neck w/ rosewood fingerboard and pearl dot inlays
- Original tuners
- Original pickups and electronics
- Original bridge and hardware
- Neck Profile: .85" @ 1st fret / .94" @ 12th fret
- Weight: 7lb 12oz
- Serial #: L89798