The ultimate gigging player's guitar, the Telecaster launched a musical revolution when Fender released it.
Quickly adopted by working guitarists who were enamored with its trend-setting sound, feel and unique style, the Telecaster laid the foundation for modern country, blues and even heavy metal (in Jimmy Page’s hands).
The American Original ‘50s Telecaster has all of the authentic Fender touches that made the Telecaster a star of the studio and stage, adding modern feel and pickup switching to this classic guitar.
NOTE: This guitar has a slight finish flaw from the factory - there's some slight clouding of the finish on the back of the body.
- Ash body, gloss lacquer
- Maple neck, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- 1952 "U" neck carve
- 9.5" radius
- 21 frets
- 1.65" bone nut
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Saddles
- 1-Ply Black Phenolic pickguard
- Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuners
- Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Vintage-Style Hardshell case