Ready to elevate your instrument cable game? We've got your answer right here.
TME is excited to welcome the Divine Noise brand of high-quality instrument cables to our store! Gil Divine is making some of the best instrument cables on the planet right now. Used by artists from Julian Lage and Chris Eldridge to Wilco, Tame Impala, and more, Divine Noise cables combine classic and unique looks, high-quality tone, and road-tested durability.
These 50/50 cables with straight jacks combine the best of both worlds- a 22 ft length of curly cable and an 8 ft length of straight cable! How cool is that?! These cables are best suited between guitars and amplifiers or guitars and pedalboards, but can easily be used in other applications.
Well-made cables always make a difference. Put your tone to the test and pick up a Divine Noise cable. Your rig deserves it!
Available Colors: Black, Purple, Red, White
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.