With useful, well thought out features like a switchable variable attenuator that can take you from a full 12 watts down to zero, and a high/low gain switch, you can achieve beautiful clean tones all the way to roots rock/bluesy overdrive - at 2am volume levels. The reverb circuit offers everything from just a touch of dimension though Dick Dale approved wash.
Though based on a Fender Harvard, our impression is that the Skylark is a great Princeton Reverb alternative - fatter midrange, tighter bass, increased versatility, and just a touch less volume (though not tons). Perfect.
- 12 Watts full output w/all tube reverb
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator (1.2 watts down to zero)
- Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod
- Extended range Mid and Presence controls
- North Carolina yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle
- New Celestion A-type 12” American voiced speaker