This lightly used Gibson Made 2 Measure Murphy Aged 1957 Les Paul Reissue was part of a limited run of Gibsons spec'ed by The Music Zoo in NY and sounds, and looks, absolutely fantastic!
Authentic features and specs abound, and with the addition of some Throbak PAF style humbuckers, this LP will quickly remind you why the original 50s Goldtops are so sought after. Lightweight and responsive with great resonance, this LP has a clear, open voice that provides amazing tonal range both clean and dirty.
An LP of this caliber would make anyone think twice about needing a vintage Gibson. This is a tremendous instrument!
Priced with original hardshell case, COA, and case candy.
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Top
- Bound Rosewood Fretboard with Trapezoid Inlays
- Rounded '50s Neck Profile
- .930" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.030” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 12" Radius
- 22 Frets
- Throbak Humbuckers
- ABR-1 Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tom Murphy Aged Goldtop Finish
- 8 lbs. 4 oz.