One of the more unique hybrid Fender models to hit the market in the last decade or so, this Limited Edition Offset Telecaster combines two classic Fender solid bodies - the Telecaster and the Jazzmaster - in one player-friendly package.
Produced in limited numbers, this Fiesta Red example features modern playability by way of a U-shape neck with a 9.5" radius and narrow tall frets. Tonally, the vintage style Telecaster pickups serve up that classic snap, clarity, and top end bite.
For the offset-lover who wants a single-cut sound, or the Tele player looking for a more sleek and comfortable companion, this Offset Telecaster can sure deliver!
Condition: Excellent. Light signs of play and handling wear. Some small nicks and surface scratches throughout. No distinguishable fret wear.
Priced with gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Gloss Urethane Maple
- Neck Shape : "U" Shape
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5"
- Number of Frets : 21
- Frets Size : Narrow Tall
- Nut Width : 1.650"
- Position Inlays : White Dot
- Bridge Pickup : Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup : Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style Locking
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs : Knurled Flat-Top