Returns & Exchanges
We are totally committed to making sure you're 100% satisfied with your order but there will be instances where, for whatever reason, you'll need to make a return. We are here to make sure that process goes as smoothly as your original purchase.
Defective or Damaged Product
We have years of experience packing and shipping instruments and take great care in making sure whatever you've ordered will get there safe and sound. If you believe you've received a defective or damaged product, please contact our sales staff. We'll be there to evaluate, advise, and help you find the best course of action to rectify the situation. If necessary, we will issue a Return Authorization (RA) number and get your order back to the shop.
48-Hour Trial Period
Buying musical gear, especially instruments, can be a very personal and emotion-laden venture. We know how difficult it is, even with in-store purchases, to feel like you're making the best decision for your musical needs. Every on line purchase comes with our unconditional 48-hour approval period. Once you have received your order, take some time to evaluate it, make sure it's what you were expecting, and get to know it a little better over the next couple of days. If after that time you decide it's not right for you, no matter what the reason, you may return it to us for a refund of your original purchase price, a store credit, or an exchange for another product. If your order qualified for free shipping, all shipping charges will be deducted from your credit or refund.
The Returns Process
We're sorry when it doesn't work out but we're always here to help make it right. If you need to return an order, please contact us and we'll issue a Return Authorization number. To insure that your order is returned safely and there are no unnecessary return charges, please look over this checklist.
- If your return is after the 48-hours, and after the purchase is charged to your credit card, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- In most instances, we will provide a return label. The shipping method (Ground, 2-Day, etc) will be the same used for the original shipment.
- Please write your RA (Return Authorization) number on the shipping label.
- If the order is being returned on your shipping account, please make sure you've insured the product for its full value. Things can happen in transit and we want you to be covered in case of damages incurred during the return.
- All items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, including all product documentation, accessories, and packaging.
What Items are not returnable unless damaged or defective?
- Instruments that were modified at your request before the order was shipped out (pickup installation, strap buttons, banjo spikes etc).
- Accessories: Mugs, Capos Etc.
- T-Shirts and Hoodies
* We reserve the right to deny any return if not notified of damage or dissatisfaction within 48 hours of delivery.