"Extraordinary and accessible, the Model M is the result of our passion and practical desire to make an affordable yet truly professional grade instrument."
In crafting their new Model M+, Northfield went minimal on the appointments and focused on maximizing tone, for an affordable entry-level mandolin that is road-tested and professional musician approved. The M+ features figured maple back and sides, a carved Engelmann spruce top, and a satin finish. Priced with Airloom Recurve case.
Pictures may vary slightly from current stock, but are representative of color. Video features a previously sold Model M+ with identical specs.
- Solid figured maple back, sides & neck
- Carved Engelmann spruce top
- 1 1/8" nut width
- Soft V shape neck
- Ebony bridge & fingerboard
- Spirit varnish finish with sunburst
- Fingerboard radius: 5.7" at nut, 7.7" at 20th fret
- Gotoh tuners
- Chrome Hardware (not Black as pictured)
- Nugget® designed tailpiece by Mike Kemnitzer
- Airloom Recurve case