DescriptionEver wonder what it would look like to combine the classic 1952 aesthetic of the Fender Telecaster with a modern-day Stratocaster? Here it is!
This 2018 Fender American Stratocaster in Butterscotch Blonde is just one of 100 pieces released in this format, combining those aforementioned classic features like a singly-ply black pickguard and Telecaster knobs with an American Professional platform that elevates playability and versatility we've come to appreciate with a modern-built Fender.
V-Mod II single coil pickups provide distinct tonality in each position with hybrid magnet types to maximize your tonal palette, and the treble bleed circuit allows for smooth EQ control without losing clarity.
Condition: Excellent. No fretwear. Light pick wear on the pickguard, and some minor finish wear on the body (light finish swirls and a couple of small dings in the finish).
Includes Fender gig bag.
- Ash body
- Maple neck
- Deep "C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- 9.5" Fingerboard radius
- Gloss Polyurethane finish
- 22 narrow-tall frets
- 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Three V-Mod II single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck and Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Black Telecaster Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome/Black
- Weight: 8lb 4oz