What comes to mind when you think '68 Strat? Jimi @ Woodstock, right? Iconic. Well, the good folks at the Fender Custom Shop nailed that vibe with this '68 Aged Olympic White Strat w/Journeyman level relic'ing. It looks, feels, plays, and sounds a heck of a lot like a vintage Strat with the exception of a few desirable/modern tweaks - the biggest being the 7.25-9.5" fingerboard radius and 5-way pickup switch.
Tones? Stellar. Beautiful compression, great bell tones, great balance of warmth and bite...it's exactly what you want from a great Stratocaster, nothing more, nothing less.
This is a dream Strat for Strat lovers, Hendrix fans, or anyone looking for an easy to play, lively, perfected late 60s Strat! Priced with hardshell case.
- Aged Olympic White (yellowed), Journeyman relic
- 2-piece Alder body, sorted for light weight
- Maple neck, rift sawn, large headstock
- Round Laminate maple fingerboard
- '69 U neck carve (.85"-.91")
- 1.65" nut width, bone
- 7.25-9.5" radius
- "Vintage Upgrade" frets, 21
- Schaller "F" Stamped tuners
- '69 Custom Shop pickups
- 5-way, volume, tone, tone
- 10-46 Strings
- Fender Hardshell Case
- SN R103168
- 7lbs 11oz