Boss DD-200 Digital Delay (USED)Regular price $215.00
Powerful yet easy to use, the Boss DD-200 Digital Delay packs advanced features and beautiful tones into a compact, pedalboard-friendly enclosure.
Boss is legendary in the pedal world for making reliable, great sounding pedals that pros and hobbyist have turned to for decades. Never one to fall behind the times, they've rolled out forward-thinking designs for years that just work. The DD-200 is a beautiful example of their dedication to upping the game with each new release. Offering premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, 96 kHz sampling rate, 12 different modes, expression pedal control, MIDI, etc...you get the idea. They're not fooling around here, folks. Be sure to check out the attached video for more.
Condition: Like new w/box.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries