1) 48-Hour Trial Period For Instruments Only. We offer a 48-hour, at-home trial period for instruments purchased online.
During the 48hr period, please consider us your musical sounding board if you think a setup tweak, a different set of strings, or an in-depth conversation would help better tailor your new gear to your needs.
2) What items are not returnable? We do not accept returns of the items listed below, unless damaged in shipping:
- All International Sales
- Effects Pedals
- Accessories & Apparel
Instruments modified at the buyer’s request (pickup installation, strap buttons, banjo spikes, etc.)
- Instruments which were played and evaluated in our showroom prior to being ordered online and shipped
3) What are my options? You may choose to return your instrument for a refund (less shipping costs), a store credit, or exchange it for another item.
4) How does the process work? If you’d like to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 781-860-0049. Provide your order number, and we’ll issue a UPS return label which will allow you to drop your instrument off at any UPS Store or Customer Center. Please reuse the original packing material you received from us, and make sure all accompanying materials and/or accessories are returned along with your instrument when applicable.
5) Things to bear in mind. While we’re always here for customer support during the returns process, please be aware of the following stipulations:
In the event of a return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred during the transaction.
- If we’re contacted about a return after the 48-hour trial period (i.e. after the purchase has been charged to your credit card) your refund will be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- Please note: TME reserves the right to deny a return if we aren’t notified about product damage, defects, or customer dissatisfaction within 48 hours of receipt.
- If you elect to return an order on your shipping account, please make sure you've insured the product for its full retail value. Things can happen in transit and we want you to be covered in case of potential damage, rare as that may be.
All items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, including all product documentation, accessories, and packaging.