TME's Reopening Guidelines - Summer 2020
CURBSIDE PICKUP FOR ONLINE AND PHONE ORDERS
When making a purchase via our website, simply select Curbside Pickup as your preferred Shipping Method during checkout. Once your order is complete, call us at 781-860-0049 to arrange a day and time - easy!
Don’t see what you’re looking for on our site? Many items like strings and picks are available for purchase though not listed on our website. Please give us a call and let us know what you need. We will take payment over the phone and have your items ready for same-day pickup.
When you arrive at the store, please call us and provide the following:
- Your name
- Order details
- Make/model of your car
We will happily bring your items outside for you!
Our showroom is now open for scheduled appointments (30mins/ea). For the safety of our staff and customers, we can’t allow unstructured browsing during these appointments and are offering appointment times as a courtesy for serious buyers.
If you would like to arrange an appointment, please contact us at 781-860-0049 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are available during normal business hours - Monday-Saturday, 10-5 PM.
In accordance with State and Federal guidelines, we ask that you observe the following before and during your scheduled appointment time:
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID19 in the last 4 weeks, we ask that you not visit the store.
- Properly fitted masks or face coverings are MANDATORY for all customers entering our store. We will also be wearing masks.
- Hand washing or hand sanitizer application will be required before touching anything in the store.
- Please be cognizant of space limitations and bring only one family member or colleague, if needed, during your appointment.
- Any instruments that are touched or played will be kept aside and sanitized. Accordingly, we cannot allow unfocused browsing at this time and may limit the number of instruments played during any one visit.
We are currently accepting guitars, mandolins, and banjos for simple repairs and setups. Please call 781-860-0049 to discuss the nature of your repair work or you may fill out a Repair Request form. We will contact you to arrange your instrument drop-off. Please do not arrive at the shop with your instrument(s) without prior approval.
When calling, please be ready to discuss:
- Make / model of your instrument
- Work needed / timeframe
- Day / time you’re planning to drop your instrument off with us
Please note: All incoming instruments may be held for 2-3 days before any work is performed. Beyond this initial hold period, the average repair/setup time is 7-10 days.
We will notify you via email when your repair/setup is complete.
Please call 781-860-0049 to arrange final payment. For everyone’s health and safety, all repairs and setups must be paid for in-full before arriving at the shop for pickup.
Instruments may be picked up during normal business hours: Monday-Saturday, 10-5 PM. If possible, please let us know when you’re planning to come by when calling to make payment.
When you arrive at the shop, please call us at 781-860-0049 and we will bring your instrument(s) out to your car for you!