Repairs and Restoration
The Music Emporium has a long reputation for offering quality repair and restoration services. For over 40 years, musicians have entrusted our repair staff with the setup, care and restoration of their guitars, mandolins, banjos, and ukuleles. Every instrument that comes in or leaves our shop is given the white glove treatment to insure optimal playability and trouble-free enjoyment. With the highest standards of workmanship, and an eye (and ear!) for detail, we remain your trusted source for quality repair and restorative work. We provide estimates for all extensive repairs or restoration and stand by our work.
From acoustic guitars to banjos, mandolins, and ukuleles, we routinely field the following repair requests:
- Setup - adjustments to action, intonation, and playability
- Pickup installation and troubleshooting - acoustic and electric
- Fret leveling and partial or complete refretting
- Hand-made saddles and nuts of bone, pearl, hardwoods, and other materials
- Bridge and bridge plate repair, restoration, and replacement
- Archtop bridge fitting, custom bridges
- Brace repair and reattachment
- Crack repair - top, body, neck, headstock, etc.
- Neck resets
- Finish repair, dent and ding removal
Feel free to call to schedule a repair evaluation or stop in the shop and talk with one of our expert staff.